We answer questions like:
- What are the costs and benefits of different policy options?
- How can we encourage people and institutions to change particular behaviours?
- What is the most efficient way to deploy limited resources?
- How can we solve a natural monopoly problem in a particular market sector?
- What parts do different stakeholders have to play in achieving a desired outcome?
- What can we learn from previous initiatives to help with the development of new policies?
Public policy development News & insights
Vacancy for a Senior Consultant: energy markets and modelling
CEPA is seeking an experienced individual to join its London office as a Senior Consultant, supporting the firm's work in the energy sector.
CEPA supports water, regulatory finance and global health practices with promotions to its partnership
Join us in congratulating Tom Cochrane and Kaveri Kumar on their recent promotions to the firm’s partnership. They join CEPA’s existing global Partners to lead a growing team of more than 50 economic, public and financial policy consulting experts.