Managing/Principal consultant (Australia)
We are seeking to fill this position with our growing Sydney office. The Sydney practice offers services across the areas of:
- Economic regulation and competition.
- Public policy development, review and evaluation.
- Strategy and finance, including transaction advisory.
About the role
As a senior member of our team you will:
- Lead projects with significant revenue streams including structuring the work, managing client relationships, supervising junior staff and ensuring delivery of quality outputs.
- Take a lead role in sourcing and winning new work including identifying new opportunities and developing proposals that are ‘client ready’.
- Contribute to the running and development of CEPA as a business e.g. in procurement, training, marketing and knowledge management.
- Take the initiative in managing and growing the business demonstrating energy, commitment and enthusiasm.
While CEPA Australia is based in Sydney, you may be required, at times, to travel and work at clients’ offices (in Australia and internationally, when such travel resumes).
This position is targeted at candidates with 5+ years’ experience. We are also seeking to fill a junior position with the description provided in a separate advert. It is expected that candidates for this role will be able to:
- Demonstrate that they can act as a recognised expert in one or more relevant practice areas.
- Lead mid-sized to large consulting projects depending on level of experience.
- Contribute to business development and growth.
- Have more than 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills, and a positive and flexible approach.
- An undergraduate degree in economics, finance, or a related discipline. A post-graduate degree is desired but not essential.
To find out more and to apply