CEPA advises multilateral and bilateral development organisations, donors, foundations, global health partnerships, and governments on strategy and policy development, evaluations and reviews, and bespoke research and analysis on public health issues. Our health sector experience spans reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH) including immunisation; communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria; health systems strengthening; and nutrition across the developing world.
Our service offering in Global Health seeks to assist clients in delivering better developmental outcomes and includes:
- Development and review of organisational, programmatic and investment strategies and policies, including donor country strategies.
- Evaluation and reviews of programmes and interventions at global, regional and national levels, including assessment of impact, added value and cost benefit analysis.
- Analysis of market dynamics issues for health commodities and development of sustainable market-based approaches.
- Design of innovative financing facilities and public private partnership (PPP) structures to support health interventions in developing countries; and support for resource mobilisation strategies for global health initiatives.
- Research and analysis on topical public health issues, including preparation of policy briefs.
- Governance and institutional design or reforms, and organisation effectiveness studies.
We offer flexible modes of client engagement, ranging from short- and long-term advisory mandates to on-site client implementation support.
Our in-house staff capacity is supplemented by a wide network of CEPA Senior Advisors, public health experts, and country-based associates who often provide tailored advice on our assignments.
We advise multilateral and bilateral development organisations, donors, foundations, global health partnerships, and governments. Some of our global health clients include but are not limited to:
- Stop TB Partnership
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- GAVI Alliance
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- The Partnership for Maternal Newborn and Child Health (PMNCH)
- Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (NORAD)
- Global Health Group (GHG) University of California, San Francisco
Our key projects in health globally include: