HOME > About Us > News Archive
- CEPA support DECC at gas security of supply assessment workshop
16th December 2015CEPA support DECC at a gas security of supply assessment first phase workshop in London.
- International comparison of the cost of capital published
11th December 2015NZ Commerce Commission publish CEPA report on international regulatory precedent on the cost of capital.
- RDG publishes CEPA reports as part of its review of charges
8th December 2015RDG publishes CEPA reports as part of Phase 3 of its review of charges for use of rail infrastructure.
- ACER publish conclusions on CEPA study into electricity transmission tariff structures
3rd December 2015ACER publish conclusions based on CEPA study into potential harmonisation of electricity transmission tariff structures across Europe.
- CEPA present at industry workshop on new market power mitigation in the I-SEM electricity market
2nd December 2015CEPA present at industry workshop on new market power mitigation in the I-SEM electricity market.
- CEPA publish first @ the Margin newsletter
1st December 2015CEPA publish first @ the Margin newsletter. This edition covers incentives and outcomes in utility regulation.
- UNITAID publish CEPA review of project aimed at scaling-up access to a rapid TB diagnostic tool
23rd November 2015UNITAID publish CEPA review of project aimed at scaling-up access to a breakthrough TB diagnostic technology.
- Gavi launches its 2016 grant application guidelines and forms, developed with support from CEPA
10th November 2015Gavi launches its 2016 grant application guidelines and forms, developed with support from CEPA.
- CEPA participates in ICID Montpellier
30th October 2015CEPA Director Charles Groom recently represented CEPA at the 26th European Regional Conference of the International Commission of Irrigation and Drainage (ICID) in Montpellier, France.
- ACER publishes CEPA study on monitoring the effects of the implementation of EU network codes
20th October 2015ACER publishes CEPA study on how to monitor the effects on the internal EU gas market of the implementation of the EU network codes.