HOME > About Us > News Archive
- Ian Alexander presents paper in South Africa
5th December 2012Ian Alexander, CEPA Director, presented on approaches to setting a regulatory regime at the University of Cape Town, SA.
- Ian Alexander presents at Berlin Airports Conference
22nd November 2012Ian Alexander, CEPA Director, was a panelist at the European Aviation Conference in Berlin in November 2012.
- CEPA attends the Asia-Pacific Leadership and Policy Dialogue for Women’s and Children’s Health
7th November 2012CEPA supported PMNCH in the organisation of the Asia-Pacific Leadership and Policy Dialogue for Women’s and Children’s Health.
- CEPA attends the University of Cambridge Careers in Economics Event
30th October 2012CEPA attended the University of Cambridge Careers in Economics event to meet with potential graduates.
- CEPA’s Jon Stern presents at 2012 Beesley lecture
11th October 2012The Beesley Lecture featured CEPA Senior Advisor Jon Stern, a specialist in economic and regulatory issues of the water industry.
- Bo Stenson joins CEPA as a Senior Advisor
1st October 2012Bo Stenson joins CEPA as a Senior Advisor. At CEPA Bo will provide guidance and assistance on Global Health sector assignments.
- CEPA financeability and cost of equity paper published on behalf of Centrica
21st September 2012CEPA published a report for Centrica which analyses the RIIO-GD1 financeability and transition arrangements proposed by Ofgem.
- CEPA's report to EDF Energy on pricing volatility published
3rd September 2012CEPA published a report commissioned by EDF Energy titled "RIIO-ED1: Managing Volatility, a Report for EDF Energy".
- CEPA publishes report on incentives and menu options for Ofwat
31st July 2012In July 2012 CEPA published a report on Incentives and Menu options for the UK water regulator, Ofwat.
- CEPA publishes a regulatory incentives and expenditure review report for Ireland’s CER
22nd May 2012CEPA, along with GL Noble Denton and PKF, has published on Bord Gais Network’s gas transmission and distribution revenue controls.